DAISI always endeavours to keep your information safe. If you have concerns about the safety of your information then please CONTACT US. DAISI’s policy on keeping your information safe is presented below.
- Our website uses secure response forms with ReCAPTCHA for all our contact forms, and uses ANZ E-Gate secure online banking when we ask for your personal and payment card details.
- We will always take reasonable steps to keep your information secure by having safe systems in place.
- Under Australian privacy law we are required to delete or de-identify your personal information when we no longer need it unless required by law (or a court/tribunal order) to keep it.
- DAISI complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) to ensure all sponsor and donor credit card information is securely transmitted, processed and stored.
- Our employees and service providers are also expected to keep personal and payment card information confidential and secure.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Accordingly, although DAISI strives to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services and you do so at your own risk. However, once we receive your transmission, we take reasonable steps to preserve the security of the information in our own systems.
This policy was first created 15th November 2015 and revised on 1st July 2020