DAISI holds certain information about its staff, members and volunteers, which is used in strict accordance with Privacy Laws. If you would like to enquire as to what information is held, and/or access, delete or amend your information then please CONTACT US and we will do our very best to facilitate this. DAISI’s Policy on Updating and Deleting your information is given below.
- If at any time, you want to know what personal information DAISI holds about you, then we shall endeavour to provide you with this information in a timely manner.
- Similarly, If you wish to correct or amend any personal information we hold about you, we will endeavour to do this is in a timely manner.
- If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let us know and we will take reasonable steps to delete it unless we need to keep it for legal, auditing or internal risk management reasons.
- Under the Privacy Act and other relevant laws, we are required to provide our reasons if we are unable to process your request.
- If we use personal information in ways other than as stated in this policy, we will ensure we comply with the requirements of Privacy law.