The status of your application to volunteer with DAISI in the South Pacific is indicated by the colour of text your name appears in:
grey text = volunteer has not yet confirmed their intent to volunteer (please email confirmation of your intent to volunteer to firstname.lastname@example.org).
black text = volunteer has confirmed intent to volunteer but volunteer’s application application form for temporary registration, and/or necessary supporting documents have not yet been received by DAISI (please email to email@example.com).
blue text = volunteer’s application for temporary registration with supporting documents has been sent to the relevant Registry Board and is still pending approval.
green text = Good to go! Volunteer’s registration is either not required or has already been approved.
red text = for one reason or another volunteer’s trip has been cancelled.
|trip #7.||Oct. 2021||General Colorectal & Laparoscopic Surgery|
|Itinerary||Name||Specialty||Dates||Origin||Volunteer Agreed||Destination||Registration sent||Registration approved||Hospital approved|
|suggested itinerary||Dr Danny Kozman||Colorectal Surgeon.||Sun 3rd– Sat 9th Oct 2021||St George Hopsital||yes||Gizo & NRH||Not Yet||not yet||Not Yet|
|suggested itinerary||Dr Peter Kerr||anaesthetist||Sun 3rd– Sat 9th Oct 2021||Sunshine Coast||yes||Gizo & NRH||Not Yet||Not Yet||not yet|
|This DAISI trip to NRH will depart Sydney Sunday 3rd Oct 202 Arriving Honiara 2:30pm
The plan is to do large cases first at NRH (eg all day ot Mon 4th Tues 5th .
The team then depart Honiara for Gizo Airport Wednesday 6th October
The plan is 2 days operating at Gizo (Thursday 8th & Friday 9th Oct), departing Gizo for Honiara 9:30am Sat 9th October.
Final ward round at NRH on Sat 9th Oct (if required), before flying out from Honiara Sunday 10th October 2021.